TRADE FINANCE FORM
1. Completed KYC (Know your client) documentation.
2. KYC documentation to be notarised by a local notary in country of origin.
3. Third-party legal counsel or a representative of Well Vintage to confirm KYC documentation.
4. Security to be valued by a third-party independent Valuer (not to exceed 80% Loan to Value Ratio) or the lessor of 80%.
5. Security to be confirmed, unencumbered and “liquid” to be able to be sold within a maximum of 90 calendar days from the date of any arrears.
6. Corporate / Shareholder guarantees (in certain trade related cases).
7. Audited Financials (or certified Accountant Letter) - DSCR (Debt Service Coverage Ration) to cover the Principal divided by the Maturity Date.
8. Audited Financials (or certified Accountant Letter) - ICR (Interest Coverage Ration) to cover the Interest / Fees applicable divided by the Maturity Date.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW